Guest User
I need to put in a roof vent. My existing roofing is corrigated metal on top of a cedar ceiling. The shape of the roofing is all hips and valleys, no flat areas. I need to find out what is the best vent and flashing to get for this type of roof.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
I would suggest looking at a ridge vent. You will need to contact a supplier of corrugated roofing in your area in order to purchase this.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.