KIMBERLY KELLUM
1/10/2008
we are adding on to our house and will be applying new siding all around. I have been looking for pictures of homes with metal used as siding. would like to use a ribbed panel. Have not had any luck finding anything! Also would like to use a galvanized or galvalume on the cathedrial ceiling above the kitchen and living room. Can you give me a point in the direction of finding books with examples of these uses? Thanks Kim
Guest User
1/10/2008
Kim, Here is a shot of our house we built using metal siding and same material for the roof. Great product since I never have to paint!!!
Guest User
1/11/2008
thanks for the pic. I'm wanting to use a burnished slate on the roof and the walls with a light colored trim. did you use vinyl soffit or metal? for the colors i am wanting i think metal will be the cheaper way to go and will never have to replace it or like you said... paint it. thanks again Kim
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
1/13/2008
Have you looked at what MRA member ATAS International has to offer?
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.