gutter guard for metal roofing - slowing down the water

eric timms
12/20/2007
We have had a problem with water shooting over the gutters on metal roofing. I would like to find a gutter guard for metal roofing or something that would slow down the water. Do you guys know of a gutter guard type system that will work on a metal roof? If you can tell me where to find them, that would be great. We make a box style gutter, so if it could work with a box style gutter, that would be good. Thanks
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
12/29/2007
Many gutter protection systems involve the starter strip / assembly. Doing so is sometimes a little risky as it makes later repair or replacement of one or the other difficult. Some of the fully internal gutter protection systems, I feel, offer a good option. But about anything can be made to work reasonably well. Leaf Relief might be a product you would want to take a look at.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.