Market for used Knudson KS246A?

Guest User
10/9/2007
Can someone please tell me the best place to advertise a used Knudson KS246A metal framemaker? Thanks. Bill Engel (716/689-9350)
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
10/20/2007
You might try Metal Construction News or Metal Home Digest.
Guest User
4/3/2008
I am looking for a good used knudson framemaker ks-2468 Can you contact me at [email protected] I locate in Houston, Texas
Mike Spears
4/3/2008
I am in distribution and have a contractor proposing to put down 3&3/4" nailbase insulation over a structural concrete deck by priming the deck and mopping it to the deck with type IV extra steep asphalt. He proposes to place a standing seam metal roof onto the nailbase insulation. My question is, is there a wind uplift guide that addresses this? Interested in your input. Thanks, [email protected]
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
4/7/2008
That would come from the metal roofing panel manufacturer.
Guest User
6/21/2008
Dear Bill, I have some question about your machine and becoming grateful to response me: 1- needed electrical supply (Amp) 2- needed Air compressor and its volume 3- needed oil type and volume I just want to caculate maintenance cost and making a decision to buy or not. email: [email protected] Best regards
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
6/22/2008
The original post is from 8 months ago so I am not sure the machine is still available.
Guest User
6/24/2009
i,m interested . please let me have spec , price , and location [email protected]
Guest User
1/26/2010
If you're still interested I have a business associate that is selling a new Knudson Frame Maker KS-2468 that they bought a few years and never used. For more info you can contact me at [email protected]
Guest User
2/21/2010
I am looking for a used stud machine. Please email at [email protected]
Guest User
2/21/2010
Looking for a used steel stud machine such as a jobsite or knudson. You can also call me at 772-215-4648.
Guest User
4/20/2010
Hi I am also looking for a used steel stud making machine, please send me email to [email protected]
Guest User
6/7/2010
am looking for a used PS500 or 600 stud machine. Email me at [email protected] or 901 355 1499
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.