energy star compliant vertical metal in black

John Barnhart
energy star black metal
9/5/2007
I am trying to find energy star compliant vertical metal in black for a customer to the MRA. Any of their companies carry this metal, or any others. The customer is insistant. Thank you, John
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
9/6/2007
Custom Bilt Metals
Guest User
9/6/2007
Custom Bilt Metals is in California and I am in Ohio...they told me ~$2,000 to ship. Is there anyone any closer with energy star compliant black metal? Thanks
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
9/6/2007
John, I am in Ohio, too. Call me at 1-800-543-8938 ext 201 ... my black is not currently reflective pigment but we may be able to work something out for you.
Brian Selig
Architectural Building Components Metal Roof and Wall Panels
1/23/2008
www.energystar.gov Look at the qualified roof products. Otherwise, you are seeking a product with .25 or greater reflectivity initially. I have found that many pros in this business just don't understand this one. I have attached a PDF of the last list I downloaded. Of course, there is a new list available at the site.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
2/6/2008
Thanks Brian.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.