Online help for calculation of estimate for renovation of interiors.

Thomas desuga
Tagline
8/16/2007
General interiors of my house need a complete renovation regarding mirrored closet door & window casing, suspended acoustic ceilings, walls (i.e. insulation, vapour, barrier, drywall, tape) and retro fitment of central vacuum. Please suggest any website that caters online help in calculation of the estimate before I start the job. All advices and tips are welcome. Thanks!
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
8/16/2007
I am sorry. This forum is to discuss residential metal roofing. I really do not have expertise in the other areas you mention.
narayan tiwari
Tagline
8/17/2007
Hmmm! It seems you need a thorough job done with your interiors. I will recommend you http://www.homerenovationestimate.com/links.php a website which caters the services you need. It provides an online home renovation estimate calculator. You can choose options from the menu and calculate the estimate yourself free of cost. Hope this will help you.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
8/17/2007
thanks.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.