Standing Seem v Shingle Style Metal Roof

Guest User
8/6/2007
We were wanting to get a stansing seem roof for our ranch style house but when we started getting quotes we were told standing seem is outdated and does not hold up that it will need to be replaced in 10 years even with residential quality materials because it will look so bad. The product they were offering comes in 5 ft pannels and of course is double the price. Any truth to this?
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
8/6/2007
There appears to be some misunderstandings afoot here. There are quality standing seam products available and there are also other products which maybe are best for other less demanding applications. I have a guide to metal roofing I will be glad to email to you if you drop me an email at [email protected]
Guest User
12/9/2007
Todd: Please send me your guide to metal roofing. Regards, Ken Buch Eureka Springs, AR
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
12/9/2007
Ken, please email me at [email protected] and I will email it to you. Thanks.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.