How do I tell what type I have (for insurance)

Guest User
7/2/2007
We bought a house that already had metal roofing. In order to qualify for insurance reductions we need to know more specifics on the roof but the previous owners were not the builders and did not know. How can I tell what type of roofing was used. It is also impt b/c we are interested in building an addition on to our house in a couple of years. Thanks!
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
7/3/2007
Email pictures of the roof to me ... or contact an experienced metal roofing contractor in your area. [email protected]
ELIZABETH Smth
5/24/2010
provided a very good answer. In addition I would look for a roofing contractor that has been in business for at least ten years. Many contractors only last a couple of years in business. If you have a warranty claim 5 years from now, it would be nice to be able to contact the contractor who did the original installation. [url=http://roofingcontractorreviews.com/]roofing contractors[/url]
Info @windowsonwashington.net
An informed customer is our best customer.
5/24/2010
Heres your sign
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.