Lorraine Pohl
1/21/2007
We need to replace existing standing seam metal roof. We have what they are calling built in gutters and have been told by one contractor that a Dura Loc system cannot be used but another that it can. I am just trying to get a prepainted system because repainting every 5 years is a pain. Does anyone know of a product that is prepainted that can be used on a home with built in gutters? The house is has varying pitches from a 4 12 to a 6 12, there is a belfry on top of the two story house. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
1/21/2007
I think that most any system will have some options for accommodating built in gutters. I know that my company (www.classicroof.com), as the manufacturer, would be happy to work with you on coming up with a flashing and installation design that would work. I think the other manufacturers, if contacted directly, would help, too.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.