Guest User
I am planning a new home and I want to look at a roof that is aluminum but looks like shingles rather than a long piece of flat aluminum. What is the terminology for the material type I am looking for. Shingles or panels? Thank you.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
These would be aluminum shakes or shingles. Two MRA member manufacturers to investigate are Classic Metal Roofing Systems (hey--that's my company!) at and ATAS International at Feel free to email direct to me anytime at [email protected]
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.