Guest User
12/20/2006
I have a Terne metal standing seam roof that I installed and want to add a porch roof of the same material but can no longer locate a crimping tool. Where can I rent or buy such a tool? If there is no longer a too available for purchase or renting is there a contractor in my area that would handle a small job ~100 sq ft?
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
12/22/2006
Go to the Find a Contractor on our web site. Second look up on the metal magazines product directory. Try Metalmag.com, Metal Roofing, Modern trade, Metal Architecure.
Guest User
11/9/2009
we can help with seam crimping tool. contact this web site. http://www.rollform-design.com/Welcome.html
Guest User
2/10/2010
You can turn help to : www.vanfo.com Main Products : Crimping Tools Wish the information will be helpful for you
David Trefzger
4/13/2010
try www.amsisupply.com
Guest User
6/10/2010
Have you found the supplier ? You can visit : www.bontley.com These company offer kinds of crimping tools Wish will be helpful for you
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.