Matt Gagnon
Trying to find a "walk pad","ladder" or some means to access mech. units on a standing seam roof. Perhaps bars between the seams fo a ladder effect. Please Help
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
Go to one of the metal magazines web site. They publish annual product directories. There are a number of companies that make clips that attach to the seam and take round bars and other attachments. One is called an SR5 but I do not recall the manufaturer. Try, Metal Architecture, Metal Roofing magazine.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.