Guest User
A silly question here i have a roof with 30' x16' and am clueless as how to fill the valley where the tin meets im stuck. what kind of flashing goes there or does flashing go there at all?????? any help would be great a picture even better thanks alot!!!
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
First, go to the manufacturer of your roofing for instructions on how their system is to work. There should be some sort of pre-formed matching valley pan. Also, and may show panels similar to yours and provide installation details.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.