Guest User
I am interested in contacting some recommended companies which produce "boots" which I can use to run my stove pipe (doublewall 6" which is actually 8-1/4" at the roof penetration point) through my roof. I have contacted the company I bought my roof from but they only have 6" or less in stock. Any recommendations? Thanks, Joe
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
Flexible boots are typically distributed through fastener suppliers. The original company is called Master Flash. Make sure you order a silicone one for the heat. Try Atlas Bolt and Screw.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.