Guest User
8/28/2006
Hello Gentlemen, I want to replace my canvas patio and window shade. Can I do that w/ these attractive metal products? Thanks for your response. Peggy
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
8/28/2006
The use of standing seam to create awnings is increasing rapidly.
Guest User
8/28/2006
Meaning - it's possible but now frequently done? I understand the metal product is light weight. My canvas awning needs replacement every 7-8 years and it's frightfully more expensive each time. Are there vendors out there doing patio covers in the new metal product. I don't want an typical aluminum patio cover. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
8/29/2006
So much depends upon your exact roof conditions and also how much pitcch there can be on the cover. Certainly, for patio covers, there are a lot of insulated metal panel covers available but it sounds like you do wnat something more like standing seam. I would really suggest contacting a metal roofing contractor in your area and having them come look at things. You should be able to find someone experienced through this website.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.