Guest User
Is there a special type of drip edge I should use with a 24 Ga metal roof for residential, or will the standard stuff work???
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
I would use the drip edge suggested by the roofing manufacturer, to ensure compatible metal, color, and design.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.