Guest User
7/23/2006
I have a metal building and want to add a metal "awning", does anyone know who does this and what is it called? It is vertical metal wrapped around the building about a foot away from the building. I have seen it at gas stations and other buildings. I don't think it is called an awning there is no slope just straight up and down. Who does it? Thanks
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
7/24/2006
Try going to the Metal Construction Associations web site where they have a commercial ask the experts section.
Guest User
8/3/2006
You may be talking about a mansard. I'm not sure what you mean about it being a foot away from the building though.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
8/4/2006
I believe that they are talking about a sunscreen sort of configuration. This sort of thing needs to be custom-fabricated to meet the job's exact needs.
Guest User
9/1/2006
I do believe it is called a mansard. Who do you contact to have one installed? Awning, metal building, roofer??????????????? Still not having any luck. Any help would be appreciated
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
9/1/2006
Have you used this website to locate an experienced metal roofing contractor in your area? I would start with that.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.