Guest User
I have to contractors telling me to install straping on the roof(new)over my truss's to hold the metal roof. But something I have never heard of is they want to install bubble wrap under the metal roof between the straps, like a layer over the roof, then the metal? I am confused as to what this is for.I asked them and they only said its always done this way.
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
This type of material is typically used in out buildings over open framing as it acts both as an underlayment and insulation and will help stop condensation and the drips associated with open framing in your climate.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.