Mesh Closure Strips for Corrugated Roofing

John Hime
I'm building a feed storage barn with corrugated 26ga galvalume, and need a source for vented (mesh type) closure strips, for use on the high and low ends of a single slope roof. I can find the strips for R or U panels, from various metal building manufacturers, but not in a corrugated profile (29" coverage, 7/8" corrugation height, 2 3/4" corrugation spacing). Any thoughts on a source for this would be appreciated.
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
Try one of the metal magazines who have product listings., Metal Roofing Magazine, Metal Architecture by modern trade, krause publications.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.