Guest User
5/26/2006
My roof has a slight curve as it slopes down, an influence from Asian architecture. Is there a metal roofing product made for such a style? If not, would it be practical to cut standard pieces into small segments to accomodate the curvature?
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
5/26/2006
Many of the metal shingle products would work very well on this. Some standing seam panels can be curved. The other option would be sometjing hand-crafted by an experienced metalworker.
Guest User
5/27/2006
Thanks, Todd. I'm just beginning my research, but this gives me a good place to start.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
5/27/2006
you are welcome
Guest User
7/4/2006
Living here in Miami Fl. I cone across the problem you have decribed on a regular basis, and have found the best advise I can give is to go with a METAL SHINGLE. they are available in about every imaginable color, as well as copper and stainless steel. I use copper shingles manufactured by ZAPPONE manufacturing. This company even has a standard bay window kit for sale, for the do it yourselfer.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
7/5/2006
Thanks for your post. I want to point out that Zappone is not a member of the Metal Roofing Alliance or Metal Construction Association.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.