Guest User
5/14/2006
We are considering replacement of our existing asphalt roof with a metal roof. From the research we've conducted we have learned about the two types - standing seam and screw down. But, can you direct me to any information that will describe the pros and cons of both types of metal roofing?
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
5/15/2006
I have an article on metal roofing which explains these things. Email to me at [email protected] and I will forward it to you.
Guest User
10/3/2006
Todd, My church is in the process of building a Family Life Center and we are currently talking to Contractors about this. ScrewDown vs Standing. Is the standing considered to called seamless? Also I would like to know the pros & Cons of one verses the other. Thank You for your help.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
10/3/2006
Ron, Please, the best place to start is to email me at [email protected] and I will send you my article on metal roofing. Then we can talk about details if you wish. Best Regards, Todd Miller
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.