Guest User
4/24/2006
I am interested in having a metal roof shingle kit installed over my existing shingle roof. I can't seem to find anyone who will do the job using the kit. All of the roofers want to do the job with their own materials. How do I find a contractor that wants to do the job?
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
4/24/2006
I would suggest either contacting the manufacturer of product(s) you like a asking who they have installing in your area or using the Find A Contractor feature of this website.
Guest User
4/28/2006
I have contacted the manufacturer and they suggested that I post my request here. I have about 4 people that are interested in the kit process, just no one to install the kit! Oh well, my search continues.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
4/28/2006
Have you used the Find A Contractor section of this site? That is probably what they meant by telling you to post here. Contractors are not normally watching this "Experts" section of the site looking for interested homeowners.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.