trying to macth, republic steel "rigid-rib" 76a15 corrugated panels

Guest User
4/3/2006
I am adding on to a pole barn, and I have been unable to find these panel to match the existing roof. Any suggestions? thanks
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
4/3/2006
Can you email a picture of the panel to me please? And include some dimensional information. Currently, some of the bigger companies servicing that industry are McElroy Metal, Fabral, and Metal Sales.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
4/3/2006
Ooops -- my email is [email protected]
Guest User
4/3/2006
Todd, Thanks for your response. I will email you you that infomation tonight. Best Regards, Matt
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
4/3/2006
I look forward to hearing from you. All Best.
Guest User
6/28/2007
[email protected] Have you found any matches for the Republic Steel Rigid-Rib panels (metal or skylight panels)? We are trying to repair our pole barn as well and have not been able to locate any matches either. Thanks! [email protected]
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
6/29/2007
Please email photos and dimensions of what you have to me. [email protected]
Guest User
8/2/2008
Hi! I used Fabral "Prime Rib" when I needed to match my Reublic Steel "Rigid-Rib." It was pretty close for continuing a run except for the drain channel at the first rib. I think that matching side to side would work better than end to end like I had to. Check out their website: http://www.fabral.com/product.php?id=14 Good Luck!
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
8/9/2008
Thank you.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.