bonnie macleod
12/5/2005
what is the difference in the two vertical roofs shown on the MRA site? one appears to have various lenght panels, while the other appears seamless. is there a difference in price or durability? and is one more difficlut to install due to the larger (seemingy) number of panels? i am using the product on a barrel vaulted roof on the beach in so. cal. thank you, bonnie
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
12/6/2005
I believe one is called a Dutch SS by ATAS and the shorter sheets offer a certain style with the benefit of easier and more common transport and handling while allowing for variances on site for roof lengths. The long sheets are rolled to a specific length and sheet layout and with less overlaps offer a differant style. If you are considering vertical rib panels for a barrel vaulted roof, you should use a Standing Seam product rolled specifically to fit the arch.
Guest User
2/15/2006
i want to know khow how to put on a garage from the ground up
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
2/17/2006
You want to know how to build a garage? You may be on the wrong site here.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.