Roof Flashing "Roof Boot, Roof Jack"

Bucky Cordray
I own a wood and pellet stove retail store, and from time to time I need to cut a hole through the metal roof to install my pipe. The Roof Pitch varies is there any place to buy these in the 3" and 6" Diameter. Please drop me a quick e-mail to [email protected] Thanks for your help
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
We recommend using a rubber boot flashing. One is called Master Flash. They come in various sizes and slide down over the flashing and mold to the roof profile. They are imbedded in butyl and stich screwed to the metal. For heat pipes you need to buy the Siliconized one and make sure you locate the pipe such that you do not create a water dam behind bthe stack.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.