Guest User
i'm roofing a section of deck which is square. all four sides of the (hip) roof come to a point. is there a supplier who fabricates a cap for this point as it would be nigh impossible (for me) to trim w/the 4 pieces of ridge cap coming to this point. thanks.
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
I do not believe there is. The best I can recommend is to take the measurements and the material and go to a local sheet metal shop to fabricate a cap.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.