Wayne Wayne
I am in process of installing Master-Rib panels on my roof. I will soon be to the point where the boots are located. What would be the best way to address this situation? Should I replace the boots with new conventional boots and caulk around them or is there a prefered method?
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
There are special boots available for this. First, I'd check with the roofing manufacturer to see what they have. If not, the following link is to a "universal" flashing that is commonly used. http://www.ipscorp.com/roof_html/mtlrfflashing.html
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.