Guest User
I have a small addition on our house - about 12' x 13' - that I put a metal panel roof on. At the top it joins the wall of the house. It is called Ultra-loc by Vicwest and is 16" O.C. I have been trying to find a supplier of outside closure foam for the top flashing but have been unsuccessful. Do you know where I might find closure foam that would fit these panels?
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
I would suggest either checking with VicWest or
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.