Guest User
I'd like to bend the metal roof panel around the d-edge for the rake detail. The run of the panel is 220". Is there a simple way to do that? Do I need a mechanical tool to form a tight bend?
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
There is a tool that can be purchsed that acts like a mechanical seamer for this purpose however it is a few hundred dollars. Otherwise get a hand folderthat slits over and work your way along a number of times then crimping it over the starter with duck bill vise grips.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.