Guest User
11/22/2004
I have looked everywhere for a how to book on installing metal 5 v roof without success. What amazes me is there are books on almost anything one can imagine. The posts on your site are evidence enough of a need for knowledge on this subject. I have yet to find a manufacturer with that material. Yes they give you informantion on application of their product but not things like, cutting in a valley, layout of a roof,how best to drill panels, jig or no jig how many at a time etc. how best to flash in a vent and the appropriate cuts for the same. I understand this is not rocket science but it appears to me people are in need of this information. I have a carpentry background, there are endless amounts of literature available on that subject. Help me out here, am I missing something? rich ambrum vero beach fla
Guest User
11/22/2004
Many metal roofs are professionally installed. That is probably part of the issue here. I believe that at least two MRA member manufacturers produce 5V crimp -- McElroy and Fabral. If you contact them for information, I know that they can provide all of the details you are seeking.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.