Guest User
I'll be really thankful , if somebody of you guys , can tell me which is the correct path to make metal roofing installations , as , what kind of license i need ?, what machine is the proper for do the many kinds of panels , etc. Thanks for the info. Rod
Guest User
There is no national licensing. You will need to check for licensing and insurance requirements in your state. I would strongly suggest hiring a competent attorney to help you through this phase of getting a new business going. As far as producing your own panels, keep in mind first that there are many factory-made panels to consider offering. To investigate your own machine, do a Google search for "standing seam rollformers" and you'll get hooked up with several machine manufacturers who can discuss the attributes of their equipment.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.