Guest User
what kind of trim around the edge of new construction rake trim eave trim etc.. and where does it go?
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
This really depends upon the metal roof system you choose. Some through-fastened panels can use standard drip edges and trims. Most metal roofs, however, do come with pre-formed accessories proprietary to each system. These accessories are formed to provide the most aesthetic and technically-sound flashing for each roof system. Additionally, they typically come in matching colors. Most accessories are installed before the roof panels go down but after the underlayment has been applied.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.