Matching an Existing Galvanized Metal Roof Cap

Guest User
I have an old exposed fastener galvanized metal roof on my summer home. The ridge cap has been damaged by falling limbs and I want to remove my chimney which comes up throuh the peak.THe roof consists of 2 foot panels with a double round rib at each edge of the panel and a single round rib in the middle of each panel. The ridge cap is a normal round cap except the ends of the flanges have been formed to fit the ribs so the cap flanges fit tight to the roof the length of the ridge. I would like to match this cap. Where might I go to find such a cap?
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
You have a product commonly referred to as 5 V crimp wich is manufactured by a number of companies. If I knew your location would better help nail it down. I would go to our member manufacturers listed on the site and start there. Fabral I believe has this profile but it may be in a differant size. If that fails I would try looking up the Wheeling Corrugating company.
Find a Professional

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Professionals in your area for a free consultation and estimate.