Guest User
9/3/2004
Any help, suggestions or answers would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to learn how color is applied to the metal roofing; and, if possible; how to restore to original color after damage? A homeowner has gotten fire retardant dumped onto their metal roofing. A local contractor suggested pressure washing - we don't believe this will work as a test clean was done. It significant scrubbing with special cleaner to make any kind of noticeable difference. Is there a way to restore by means of sealing and paint-on type application which would still be a long-term type fix that you folks know of? Thank you, Lynetta
Guest User
9/4/2004
Lynetta, I replied to your other posting as well, in greater detail. Feel free to send me pictures of the current situation -- perhaps I will have some additional advice. [email protected]
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.