The two-piece design of the S-5-RC interfaces with the rib geometry and creates a mechanical interlock strong enough to mount most rooftop applications with certified holding strength, protecting the roof from corrosion and preserving the metal panels’ thermal cycling characteristics.
Ideal for both small- and large-scale industrial, commercial and institutional projects, the clamp can be installed anywhere along the seam for placement flexibility. Installers can utilize the S-5-RC with rails or pair the clamp with the S-5! PVKIT® solar solution for streamlined rail-less and penetration-free solar mounting to save time and money.
Made of high-tensile structural aluminum to match Riverclack’s long-lasting performance, the S-5-RC requires no maintenance or re-inspection and is warranted for the life of the roof.
S-5-RC Key Features:
- Exclusively for Riverclack profiles, with unmatched holding strength
- Attaches a wide range of rooftop ancillaries
- Pairs easily with S-5! PVKIT rail-less solar mounting solution
- Quick, easy installation
- Secure and warranted long-lasting quality
- Zero-penetration attachment
- Backed by S-5! design, service and brand integrity
“The S-5! team is excited to introduce our new clamp specifically designed for Riverclack profiles,” said Rob Haddock, S-5! CEO and Founder. “We are always looking for ways to innovate and provide our customers with the attachments they need to make their jobs easier and their metal roofs more-user friendly.”