Wayne Goller
6/3/2004
My metal shake type roof was damaged in the resent storm in the DFW area. It was on the house when I bought it. How do I find out who the manufactorer is and if the warranty is still in effect?
Guest User
6/3/2004
If you email a fairly close-up picture, i can probably identify it. Most roofing warranties will not cover Acts of God. Todd [email protected]
Guest User
6/3/2004
If you email a fairly close-up picture, i can probably identify it. Most roofing warranties will not cover Acts of God. Todd
Guest User
6/3/2004
what do you mean most roofing warranties are not covered by acts of god? I'm glad to know that I was thinking off putting one on our new house we are about to build but I have just changed my mind. I have read there are certain types of metal roofs that have warranties against hail and wind which are also acts of god. I figured a metal roof would be more sturdy than a shingled one but all the stuff i have just read changed my mind.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.