Expert needed for Insurance Claim Umpire

Guest User
11/6/2013
I am in immediate need of an expert concerning galvanized/galvalume metal roof panels possibly damaged by hail fall to act as the umpire in an insurance claim appraisal process. Please reply or forward to a possible candidate. Best Regards Ric Vitiello president Benchmark Services, Inc. Forensic Roof Consultants Louisville, KY 502-777-5202 [email protected]
Info @windowsonwashington.net
An informed customer is our best customer.
11/8/2013
Ric, Where is the home located? There are a couple of manufacturers on the board that may be able to provide you with some historical information and data.
Guest User
11/8/2013
The property is in Louisville KY. a commercial facility. I am looking for someone with specific expertise in the area of effects of hail impact on low slope galvanized/galvalum steel roof panels. I do possess expertise in this area but I am the appraiser and am in need of an umpire candidate. A manufacturers rep might be a good fit. Thanks Ric
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
11/8/2013
Ric, I have done a little bit of this type of work before. I am in Ohio. If you wish, send me some info and pictures on what you're looking at and I will let you know my thoughts. [email protected] All Best.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.