COPPER ROOF PANELS

Guest User
6/27/2013
Hello ! I would like to know if you can clean copper roof panels that has aged ? Can I get these panels back to the orginal state, or close to it ? I have about 8 to clean if possible. Please advise. B.C.
Todd Miller
Classic Products, Inc.
6/27/2013
This will be a job but there are commercially available copper cleaners which can be used. You can find them at the grocery store or someplace like WalMart and perhaps at a home center. I would suggest trying a small test area first.
Info @windowsonwashington.net
An informed customer is our best customer.
6/27/2013
I have polished enough metal in my lifetime at the military academy so perhaps I am a bit biased. How many square feet are you talking about? Be aware that the run off from many of the commonly available cleaners is quite nefarious and will damage vegetation.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.