Randal Perisho
Do you know a sheet metal supplier that uses a round shape for the stiffening rib? Most sheet metal I see uses a triangular type shape. I would prefer a carbon steel sheet that has terne coating, but that is just a hope.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
I have seen some things like that but do not know a current producer. You may want to check into Follansbee Steel.

If you would like to reply to this thread, please log in. If you do not have an Ask the Experts forum user account, create one here.

Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.