unobstructed ends to metal roofs??

Guest User
we just had trusses installed over a basement house. the company put a rolled foil faced insulation down over the trusses and metal over that. there is a ridge vent w/ the foam/mesh type material under it. my question is at the other end of the panels....where the gutters will go. each little ridge profile of the roof leaves about a 1-2" gap for "critters" to get into. i'm assuming these gaps (the ridges in the metal panels) are how the roof is vented, but should there be a foam/mesh type material in them too? marco industries made the ridge vent material, but there website didn't show any products for the fascia end. any input will be appreciated.
Todd Miller
Isaiah Industries, Inc.
I am not sure exactly how their vent is made but many do require some sort of mesh or foam closure.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.