Guest User
how can I stop rain and snow from blowing into attic under ridge cap?
Allan Reid
Dura-Loc Roofing Systems, Inc.
First you should contact the manufacturer of the roof product and get their rcomendations. If you purchased a commodity type vertical rib panel from a retail store, then you need a closure strip between the ridge cap and metal. IF the roof needs to be vented, then this should be a vented closure strip. There are a number on the market to fit most profiles. Againj contact the manufacturer. Ortherwise try, or and look up their advertisers.
Find a Contractor

Get Started Today

Take the first step to increasing the value of your home with a great looking, durable, fire resistant and energy efficient metal roof. Browse our list of qualified MRA Member Roofing Contractors in your area for a free consultation and estimate.