Westlake Royal Building Products™ Debuts New Brand and Roofing Lines at 2022 International Roofing Expo
Westlake Royal Building Products™ unveils Westlake Royal Roofing™, one of six dynamic product solutions launched as part of a total brand transformation, at the 2022 International Roofing Expo (IRE), February 1-3 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Westlake Royal Roofing brings together the portfolios of the former Boral® North America roofing and DaVinci® Roofscapes lines, both strategic acquisitions for Westlake Royal Building Products USA Inc., and its parent company, Westlake, during the past three years.
“The 2022 IRE show marks the first time we are coming together as Westlake Royal Building Products,” says Steve Booz, vice president of marketing for Westlake Royal Building Products. “As a leading supplier of clay, concrete, steel, and composite roofing, Westlake Royal is well-positioned to serve contractors, customers, and homeowners throughout North America.”
Westlake Royal introduces its rebranded steel and roofing components product lines, along with two new high-performance roof underlayment solutions, including:
- US Tile® products, a legacy line of premium, stunning clay tile solutions manufactured to the highest standard of sustainability and craftsmanship (formerly known as US Tile® by Boral).
- Newpoint™ Concrete Tile Roofing , the enduring line of concrete tile known for its superior strength, Class A fire rating and long-lasting beauty (formerly known as Boral Concrete Roofing Tile).
- Unified Steel™ Stone Coated Roofing, the ultra-lightweight roofing system, which benefits from the structural strength of steel (formerly known as Boral Steel – Stone Coated Roofing).
- Westlake Royal Roofing Components™, a full line of integrated roof components designed to deliver a higher standard of roof installation and performance (formerly known as Boral Roof System Components).
New from Westlake Royal:
- SwiftGuard™, is a high-performance synthetic roof underlayment providing durable, all-weather protection from the elements and is ideal for use with all steep-slope roofing materials including tile, steel and shingles, as well as natural and composite slates and shakes. SwiftGuard™ includes innovative, patented nail gasketing technology, a high-grip backing and non-woven thermally embossed fiber face for increased deck grab and superior walkability.
- Sol-R-Skin™ BLUE ; Highly durable and easy to install, Sol-R-Skin BLUE provides three key solutions–as a waterproofing layer, an energy-saving radiant barrier, and as an insulation blanket. It is suitable for use under nearly all steep-sloped roofing materials and can be applied in any climate and at any temperature. Sol-R-Skin™ BLUE is UV-resistant, boasts an anti-glare coating in cool blue, and Offers Class A rated fire resistance when applied with stone-coated steel, concrete, and clay tile roof systems.
“These underlayments act as critical accompaniments to our clay, concrete, steel and composite roofing systems, improving weather resiliency, efficiency and extending the life of the roof overall,” says Eric Miller, vice president of sales and marketing for Westlake Royal Roofing.
To explore the full suite of Westlake Royal Roofing’s concrete, clay, steel, composite and components roofing solutions, including SwiftGuard and Sol-R-Skin BLUE, visit WestlakeRoyalRoofing.com.